Now you have sucessfully completed the tatadavus. It is now time to gear up your body for more to come.
Here are a few other exercises.
- Leg Lifts:
- Lie on your right side, with your right leg bent and left leg stretched on the side. (Ref Fig. 1)
- Lift the left leg as high as you can without bending at the knee.
- Repeat 5 times
- Repeat the same on Left (Ref. Fig.2)
- Toe Touch:
- Stand with the feet shoulder width apart. Reach the knees, ankles and toes on both sides alternately. (Ref Fig. 5).Repeat 5 times.
- Back Bend :
- Stand with the feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold on to the small of your back with your palms. (Fig.3)
- Bend back as much as you can without undue pain, slowly and carefully.(Fig.4)
- Come back to position in fig.3
- Repeat process 3 -5 times
- Lift and Stretch right hand to the side. Hold at shoulder level. Lift and kick using the right leg. (Fig 6)
- Repeat Movement on right 5 times
- Repeat the process on left.
5. Hand Swirl: This is more like a relaxing exercise that can also be done after a session.
Swirl the arms one by one, slowly anticlockwise and clockwise . Repeat each movement 3- 5 times. Follow your hands with your eyes. (Ref. Fig.7)