We have now completed four sets of adavus and Asamyutha and Samyutha Hastas.
Lets see how much we remember from what we have learnt…
Think and answer these questions carefully
- What are two handed gestures called?
- Katakamukham is an Asamyutha Hasta… True or False
- Paraval adavu is another name for ……………………
- Naatadavu gives importance to the ____________ position of the feet.
- Kudhitametti are steps that involve_________________.
- Name the position of the hands used in the Tatadavu.
- Match the following
- Kudhitametti a. Anjitham
- Tatadavu b. Flowing movements
- Naatadavu c. katithosedham
- Mardhitha d. Tapping
- Name the Hastas with the following meaning
- War 6. Blossomed flower
- Fish 7. Pigeon/dove
- Flag 8. crab
- Half Moon 9. peacock
- Needle 10. box/container
- Demonstrate the adavus for the following sorkattus :-
- Recite the Asamyutha Hasta Verse
The answers for this quiz is be published in our orkut community at http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=44961401&tid=2593468076417617749&na=4
You are free to send in your answers to us as comments…(Will not be posted)